No, definitely no! Throw it away, don't eat it and don't use it otherwise.
The problem with bread and mold is that even tiniest bit of visible mold can be a sign that the whole bread is already affected by it. Mold is nearly always associated with fungi which produce thin, not visible threads within a given object (food, walls etc.). These thin threads help the fungus to grow and to "take over" the object in question. As these threads are not visible, you can't know for sure if everything is already affected or only the visible parts.
In the following picture, you can see what I mean. Some stronger threads are visible as the fungus already progressed quite strongly. Even though the upper left of the bread seems unaffected, it's impossible to know for sure (except if you have a microscope and want to spend some time on finding threads).
With bread, better be safe than sorry.