The home made burger challenge
Everyone loves burgers and everyone has their own idea how burgers should be ideally done. So it's burger time!
Your task is to create some juicy burgers and share them with us. (And after you've done this, you might as well share your recipe with us in our recipe category ;)
To ensure at least some standardisation and in order to compare answers to this challenge, these rules should be adhered to:
- Requirements for the burgers
- A burger has at least one bun sliced in two parts. (One part on the top, on on the bottom.)
- A burger has at least one part meat or a substitute for meat (fish, soy substitutes, etc. all allowed).
- A burger has at least one part vegetables. (Substitutes for meat don't count toward this.)
- A burger has to be easily eat- and handleable, extremely tall or wide ones aren't allowed (as they are neither fun to make nor to eat). For reference: https://postgradproblems.com/stop-the-tall-hamburger-epidemic/.
- The burger can be easily prepared at home. (No super special kitchen tools required for preparation.)
- Additional info
- A burger may have an extra sauce but this isn't required.
- A burger may have a side dish but this isn't required.
Please upvote answers based on following criteria:
- Rules were followed.
- The looks of the burger are appealing.
- The recipe is creative.
- You like the burger and want to prepare it yourself!
Answers should have at least one image and a title for the burger. A short text highlighting special quirks of your recipe is appreciated but not required. Please don't post recipes here but rather in our recipe category and link to it.